Summer Day Camp
2018 registration coming january 3!
Our Summer Day Camp is one of the most fun and affordable camps in the state! What is a day at camp like? Well, there are plenty of options, such as swimming in our pool, navigating our low ropes course, sliding down our 100 foot water slide, racing through our 95 foot inflatable obstacle course, and more! Our caring staff is ready and excited to safely assist your child with all of the activities and to help them have the best summer ever! So come join us for a summer at Beachmont.
We have a Junior Counselor volunteer program for ages 14-17.
Monday - Friday, 10AM-4PM (extended care options are available)
Extended Care is a supervised, non-structured playtime in the Field House – drop-off and pick-up in the gymnasium. Children will be grouped for extended care according to the number of children present and/or their ages. We will not serve food during this time, however, feel free to send a snack with your child.
Hours: Morning 8:00-10:00am / Afternoon 4:00-6:00pm
- Cost: $10/morning & $10/afternoon
2018 DAY CAMP SESSIONS & Fees
- $50 deposit required per child per session & full payment for session options (ext care, t-shirt, etc.) at time of registration.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, even to another family member
- Full balance is required by May 1, 2018
- If balance is paid after May 1, 2018, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to your account
- If registering after May 1, 2018, full payment is required (no late fee)
- Balances not paid by June 1, 2018 will cause loss of your child’s spot in camp without refund of deposit
- Returned check fee: $50
Refunds may be requested until April 30, 2018 and will be given in full less the non-refundable deposit. After April 30, 2018, refunds will be given only in the case of a medical concern, doctor’s orders or major medical emergency (broken bone, sprain, disease, etc.) and if approved by Beachmont. A medical certificate is required with refund requests. There will be no refunds for days missed due to illnesses such as the common cold, strep throat, flu and virus. There will be no refunds or pro-rations due to school systems calendar extensions. Refund policy applies to Extended Care fees.