Summer Day Camp
Our Summer Camp is one of the most fun and affordable camps in the state! Each summer over 1600 children come to have a blast during the day. We have beautiful fields for playing games and a wooded area with a stream that are always fun to explore and play. Our pool provides a fun way for campers to stay cool as well as learn how to swim. Another big hit for campers is our spring fed pond with our rope swing that campers love to drop into on a hot day.
Camp is for children ages 4-13 years old.
We have a Junior Counselor volunteer program for ages 14-17.
Monday - Friday, 10AM-4PM (extended care options are available)
Extended Care is a supervised, non-structured playtime in the Field House – drop-off and pick-up in the gymnasium. Children will be grouped for extended care according to the number of children present and/or their ages. We will not serve food during this time, however, feel free to send a snack with your child.
Hours: Morning 8:00-10:00am / Afternoon 4:00-6:00pm
- Cost: $10/morning & $10/afternoon
Mini 1 & Mini 2
- $235 (per child)
Sessions 1, 2, 3 & 4
- $350 (1st child )
- $340 (2nd child )
- $330 (3rd & 4th children)
2017 DAY CAMP SESSIONS
Mini Session 1: June 19 - 23, 2017
Session 1: June 26 - July 7, 2017 (Camp closed July 4th)
Session 2: July 10 - 21, 2017
Session 3: July 24 - August 4, 2017
Session 4: August 7 - 18, 2017
Mini Session 2: August 21 - 25, 2017
- $50 deposit required per child per session & full payment for session options (ext care, t-shirt, etc.) at time of registration
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, even to another family member
- Full balance is required by May 1, 2017
- If balance is paid after May 1, 2017, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to your account
- If registering after May 1, 2017, full payment is required (no late fee)
- Balances not paid by June 1, 2017 will cause loss of your child’s spot in camp without refund of deposit
- Returned check fee: $50
Refunds may be requested until June 1, 2017 and will be given in full less the non-refundable deposit. After June 1, refunds will be given only in the case of a medical concern, doctor’s orders or major medical emergency (broken bone, sprain, disease, etc.) and if approved by Beachmont. A medical certificate is required with refund requests. There will be no refunds for days missed due to illnesses such as the common cold, strep throat, flu and virus. There will be no refunds or pro-rations due to school systems calendar extensions. Refund policy applies to Extended Care fees.