2014 Info Coming Soon!
THE BIRDS OF BALTIMORE 2013
Celebrating Our Home Teams!
Join Baltimore on The Road to Victory! Enter this year’s six-acre interactive corn maze, with 2+ miles of pathways, for a football and baseball delight. Our 2013 maze is designed after our two home team logos. As you navigate the maze, play our maze game and you may even get into The Hall of Fame!
While traveling the maze, you will be taken on a player’s journey. Relive great moments of recent victories and get better acquainted with the players who make Baltimore’s teams so exciting to watch.
Grab your flashlight and join us for an adventure in the dark. Flashlight nights are every Friday and Saturday night with victory celebrations around a blazing bonfire!
Afraid you might get lost? Maze Masters are along the pathways and will be able to quickly guide you back on track or take you to the nearest exit.
GAME DAY ACTIVITIES
Six-Acre Corn Maze
Giant Ball Slinger
Baltimore Birds Express
Rubber Ducky Race
Straw Bale Maze
Pebble Beach Play Box
Corn Bag Toss
SOMETHING FUN FOR EVERYONE
- Flashlight Nights & Bonfires
Grab your flashlight and experience the maze in the dark! It adds a whole new twist to the maze.
Every Friday & Saturday night 6:30-10pm.
- Food & Drink Available – click here for a menu & pricing
- Pumpkins for Sale
- Gift Certificates Available!
A corn maze is a perfect activity for a group:
school field trips
family & friends
cooperate team building activity
CALENDAR & HOURS
Scheduling a reservation can be done several different ways:
- Contact our office via phone: (410) 592-3648
- Contact our office via e-mail: email@example.com
- Submit an online request using the form below
INCLUDES ALL ACTIVITIES
(ages 3 & up)
(ages 2 & under)
Heading North on Bel Air Road (Rt. 1), turn left on Mt. Vista Road. We are 2 miles back on the left side.
Heading North on Harford Road (Rt. 147), turn right on Mt. Vista Road.
We are the second driveway on the right.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How long will it take to get through the maze?
It all depends on how many wrong turns you take. The average person will finish the maze in 45 – 90 mins. For those who are concerned about the time it would take to finish the maze, we will have staff in the maze (“Maze Masters”) who can help you find an exit.
Will I get lost?
While everyone does get a little bit lost, the maze has been designed to be an interactive activity that makes a trip to the maze more than just a walk through a field of corn.
Can I bring my pet?
Sorry, we do not allow pets. Exceptions will be made for assistance dogs.
Is the maze ok for small children?
We recommend that families with small children try the maze and use the short cut exit if necessary.
Can we leave and come back?
You may leave and return as often as you like in the same operating day. You must retain your wristband for reentry. This includes going to your car for any reason.
Can my children come to the maze by themselves?
Anyone under the age of 15 must have an accompanying adult.
Can food be brought onto the property?
Yes, food can be brought in or can be purchased at our concession. Sorry, no grilling allowed.
CORN MAZE RULES
- No Smoking
- No Running
- All children must be accompanied into the maze by their adult guardian. No exceptions!
(ADULTS: you are responsible for supervising your children at ALL TIMES!)
- Do not cut through the rows of corn. For your safety, stay on the paths.
- No alcohol, drugs, profanity or persons under the influence.
- Do not pull, throw or damage the corn.
- Do not damage other objects in the maze.
- Do not throw, pitch, or toss any objects you may find inside the maze.
- Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- No beverage containers are allowed in the maze except clear water bottles.
- No food is allowed in the maze.
- If you need to exit early, please use the emergency exits provided.
Rules will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to remove any persons acting inappropriately – no refunds will be given.
NOTE: We are not responsible for loss or damage of personal property.