STARR WARZ 2015
“The Jedhi Return”
Join your favorite Starr Warz characters on an adventure in the maze! This year’s six-acre interactive corn maze, with 2+ miles of pathways, is an adventurer’s delight. Grab your flashlight and join us for an adventure in the dark. Flashlight Nights are every Friday and Saturday night with celebrations around a blazing bonfire! Afraid you might get lost? Maze Masters are along the pathways to quickly guide you back on track or take you to the nearest exit. So much fun awaits!!!
Six-Acre Corn Maze
Giant Ball Slinger
Robin Hood Express
Rubber Ducky Race
Straw Bale Maze
Starr Warz Play Area *NEW
Pebble Beach Play Box
Corn Bag Toss
SOMETHING FUN FOR EVERYONE
- Flashlight Nights & Bonfires Grab your flashlight and experience the maze in the dark! It adds a whole new twist to the maze. Every Friday & Saturday night 6-10pm.
- Concessions – click here for a menu & pricing COMING SOON!
- Pumpkins for Sale
- Gift Certificates Available!
A corn maze is a perfect activity for a group:
school field trips
family & friends
cooperate team building activity
CALENDAR & HOURS
Scheduling a reservation can be done several different ways:
- Contact our office via phone: (410) 592-3648
- Contact our office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an online request using the form
2015 ADMISSION FEE
INCLUDES ALL ACTIVITIES
(ages 3 & up)
(ages 2 & under)
Military & Sr. Citizen discounts offered (must present ID)
Anyone 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the maze
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How long will it take to get through the maze?
It all depends on how many wrong turns you take. The average person will finish the maze in 45 – 90 mins. For those who are concerned about the time it would take to finish the maze, we will have staff in the maze (“Maze Masters”) who can help you find an exit.
Will I get lost?
While everyone does get a little bit lost, the maze has been designed to be an interactive activity that makes a trip to the maze more than just a walk through a field of corn.
Can I bring my pet?
Sorry, we do not allow pets. Exceptions will be made for assistance dogs.
Is the maze ok for small children?
We recommend that families with small children try the maze and use the short cut exit if necessary.
Can we leave and come back?
You may leave and return as often as you like in the same operating day. You must retain your wristband for reentry. This includes going to your car for any reason.
Can my children come to the maze by themselves?
Anyone under the age of 15 must have an accompanying adult.
Can food be brought onto the property?
Yes, food can be brought in or can be purchased at our concession. Sorry, no grilling allowed.
CORN MAZE RULES
- No Smoking
- No Running
- All children must be accompanied into the maze by their adult guardian. No exceptions! (ADULTS: you are responsible for supervising your children at ALL TIMES!)
- Do not cut through the rows of corn. For your safety, stay on the paths.
- No alcohol, drugs, profanity or persons under the influence.
- Do not pull, throw or damage the corn.
- Do not damage other objects in the maze.
- Do not throw, pitch, or toss any objects you may find inside the maze.
- Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- No beverage containers are allowed in the maze except clear water bottles.
- No food is allowed in the maze.
- If you need to exit early, please use the emergency exits provided.
Rules will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to remove any persons acting inappropriately – no refunds will be given.