- Swimming Lessons
- Arts & Crafts
- Nature Hikes
- Bible Teaching
- Puppet Shows
Our day camp is for children ages 4-13. We have a volunteer junior counselor program for teenagers ages 14-17 to assist with the summer day camp program.
2015 Session Dates, Hours and Availability
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
|Mini Session||June 22 – June 26||Open|
|Session 1||June 29 – July 10||Open|
|Session 2||July 13 – July 24||Open|
|Session 3||July 27 – August 7||Open|
|Session 4||August 10 – August 21||Open|
If you want to register for more than one session, full price (including deposit) must be paid for each session.
Extended Care Option
Extended Care is a supervised, non-structured playtime in the Field House – drop-off and pick-up in the gymnasium. Children will be grouped for extended care according to the number of children present and/or their ages. We will not serve food during this time, however, feel free to send a snack with your child.
Hours: Morning 8:00-10:00am / Afternoon 4:00-6:00pm
Cost: $10/morning & $10/afternoon
2015 Day Camp Fees
Mini Sessions (1 week)
Sessions 1-4 (2 weeks)
First child: $315
Second child: $305
Each additional child: $285
IF YOU REGISTER AFTER MAY 1st, full payment is due at time of registration.
Day Camp is divided into four main age groups:
|Ages 4-5||Ages 6-7||Ages 8-10||Ages 11-13|
|24 Campers/group||30 Campers/group||30 Campers/group||40 Campers/group|
|2 Senior Counselors||2 Senior Counselors||2 Senior Counselors||2 Senior Counselors|
|2 Assistants||4-5 Junior Counselors||4-5 Junior Counselors||2-3 Assistants|
|2-4 Junior Counselors|
Senior Counselor: Full-time summer staff member
Junior Counselors are categorized according to their age and include:
- Assistant: Volunteer staff member age – 16-17
- Junior Counselor: Volunteer staff member age – 14-15
You may request for your child to be grouped with a friend, please be sure your grouping request fits within the age division parameters listed above. Grouping requests must be made on the application, not on the first day of camp.
1. Refer to the chart above to see if there are openings in the session(s) and age group(s) of your choice. If there are openings, complete the online camper registration and necessary form, and submit payment. Registrations are limited to a first-come-first-serve basis.
2. After your registration and deposit is received, you will receive an acceptance message and parent information via email.
- $50 deposit required per child per session & full payment for session options (ext care, t-shirt, etc.) at time of registration
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, even to another family member
- Full balance is required by May 1, 2015
- If balance is paid after May 1, 2015, a late fee of $25.00 will be added to your account
- If registering after May 1, 2015, full payment is required (no late fee)
- Balances not paid by June 1, 2015 will cause loss of your child’s spot in camp without refund of deposit
- Returned check fee: $50
Refunds may be requested until June 1, 2015 and will be given in full less the non-refundable deposit. After June 1, refunds will be given only in the case of a medical concern, doctor’s orders or major medical emergency (broken bone, sprain, disease, etc.) and if approved by Beachmont. A medical certificate is required with refund requests. There will be no refunds for days missed due to illnesses such as the common cold, strep throat, flu and virus. There will be no refunds or pro-rations due to school systems calendar extensions. Refund policy applies to Extended Care fees.
Accident insurance is provided for each camper at no additional charge.
Your child will need to bring lunch each day. Lunches are stored in coolers with ice packs.
Medication Administration Form: If your child will need to take ANY prescription medication during Day Camp hours, a Medication Administration form must be completed and signed by the physician ordering the medications before ANY medication can be administered. Beachmont cannot administer any prescription medications to your child without this form.
Food Allergy Action Plan: If your child has a severe/life threatening food allergy, a Food Allergy Action Plan must be completed and signed by a physician. If applicable, please be sure your physician completes the “self-carry/self-administrations of emergency medication” section of the form.
Diabetes Order Form: If your child has been diagnosed with diabetes, a Diabetes Order Form must be completed and signed by a physician.
Asthma Emergency Plan: If your child has been diagnosed with asthma, an Asthma Emergency Plan must be completed and signed by a physician. If applicable, please be sure your physician completes the “self-carry/self-administrations of emergency medication” section of the form.