Summer Family Nights
On Friday nights in the summer Beachmont is open to the public 5PM-10PM. We invite you to bring your family and friends and enjoy our facilities and activities! We have beautiful fields that you can play games with your children, take a hike in the woods, or cool off by swimming in our pool ($4 per person). We also have a pavilion in which you can use to picnic, have a birthday party, or get something from our concessions stand. All participants must abide by the rules for using the Beachmont facilities.
Family Night Schedule
5:00 - 8:30 PM: Activity Time
- Basketball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Fellowship with friends and family
- Fields for games
- Swim ($4/person or $20 per family. No two piece bathing suits).
- “Poison Games” (Beachmont’s twist on Dodge Ball)
- Pond for fishing (fish must be thrown back)
- Prayer trail, Gazebo, and Chapel are open
- Refreshment stand – buy dinner and snacks at a reasonable price!
- Open: 6:00-8:00
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, cookies, candy, sodas, etc.
8:30 - 10:00 PM: Movie
- Pool closes at 8:30PM
- Movie starts around 8:30 PM
- Everyone must be down by the pond or pavillion
- All other facilities are closed
- Call our office for the 2016 movie schedule (410) 592-3648
- June 17
- June 24
- July 1
- July 8
- July 15
- July 22
- July 29
- August 5
- August 12
- August 19
The main way that we are able to keep the prices of our concessions so reasonable is because we have people who volunteer to serve. If you would like to get involved, there are multiple ways that you can help and volunteer at a family night. Some ways you can help are by preparing food, serving or grilling food, or cleaning-up. We have these duties broken into 3 shifts:
- Prep 4pm-6pm
- Serve 6pm-8:30pm
- Clean-up 8:30-9:30pm
- Entire evening 4pm-9:30pm
- Movie & Tech 10-10:30
- Pool Admissions/Cashier 4:45-8:00pm
You can do one or all 3 of these shift depending on what works best for your schedule. Please sign-up using the link below!
Use the form below for more information about family night or volunteering.