DEANNA ARISMAN, OPERATIONS MANAGER
Deanna keeps everything super organized and running smoothly. She first came to Beachmont in 1999 as a P.E. student and participated in many programs. She served as JC and P.E. teacher in 2006, Senior Counselor from 2007-2009, and has been our Operations Manager since 2009!
- Loves to listen to Rend Collective
- Met her husband at Beachmont!
- Enjoys tennis, kayaking and hiking
PAMELA BADDERS, FINANCE MANAGER
Pam handles all things financial. She also takes care of human resources, ensures camp licenses and other certifications are up-to-date. Pam has faithfully served since 2011.
- Loves Colonial Williamsburg
- Drinks tea all day long
- Listens to Christmas music year-round
JOE BARRANCO, PROGRAM MANAGER
Joe oversees Day Camp and other programs. His responsibilities include hiring and training summer staff, developing devotions for camp, and keeping everything fun! He’s been on staff at Beachmont since 2005 as a summer employee teaching swimming lessons and serving as a senior counselor. He joined the year-round team in 2014 as Program Manager.
- Huge Orioles fan — regardless of their record!
- You will usually find him wearing flip-flops and cargo shorts
- Joe’s been married to Nicole since 2013 and they have twin boys and a girl
KENZIE MOYER, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Kenzie answers our phone calls, arranges reservations, and schedules rentals. She has been on staff since 2015 and was 12,000 feet up in the Sequoia National Park when Beachmont offered her a full-time job. She loves to read and be creative!
- You may or may not find her in a coffee shop
- Rainy days makes her happy
- She watches dog videos on instagram for hours because… how could that not make you happy?
- She’s a perfectionist
STEWART WALKER, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Stewart oversees Beachmont's daily operations, strategic planning, and capital projects. He joined our staff on July 1, 2018 and enjoys helping others grow and think strategically. His interests includes trail running, hiking, Civil War and WWII history, cartography, lacrosse, and ice hockey.
- He’s a twin (brother) and father of twins (daughters)
- Enjoys the challenge of competitive trail racing
- Along with his wife, Heidi, hopes to hike the entire Appalachian Trail